Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's the best shampoo / hair product for thick, wavy/curly hair?

I have thick wavy / kind of curly hair that tends to frizz. What's a good shampoo / conditioner / hair product in general that will define curls, reduce poof, and manage frizz?



I don't care how expensive, just as long as it works.



Nothing cheap, either. I went through so many of those $3 shampoos that do nothing for my hair.



What's the best shampoo / hair product for thick, wavy/curly hair?

My hair is the same way... I use Catwalk curls rock shampoo and conditioner. It works great. To make sure I dont loose my curls I dont brush it. I shampoo condition then towel dry and I add the catwalk leave in conditioner to protect my hair the finish it off by crunching some catwalk curl amplifier and just let it air dry. Frizz is no longer a preoblem and it only takes like 2 minutes to have great hair! I tried redken curls and i didnt get as much definition as i do with catwalk. I also tried ABBA and it also dosnt give me definition and there is some frizz... but, abba has this curl reactor and it works well. you just need a few sprits and your ready! good luck



What's the best shampoo / hair product for thick, wavy/curly hair?

Redken makes a great line for curly/wavy hair. It's called Fresh Curls. Not too expensive either.



I had a perm once and I tried a bunch of stuff - even frizz ease. Redken worked the best.



What's the best shampoo / hair product for thick, wavy/curly hair?

try looking on http://www.makeupalley.com for reviews of shampoos. Also please specify if your hair is dry, oily or normal.



If price is no object look around on http://www.sephora.com they have all kinds of great hair products. You can also look on http://www.hairbotique.com



What's the best shampoo / hair product for thick, wavy/curly hair?

My hair is curly, and thick, and i use Sunsilk [ the purple / lilac one] i cant remember the name. But it does straighten it better than any other shampoo when you blow dry your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment