Monday, May 7, 2012

I have straight, relaxed hair. I want curly hair but when when I use a curling iron it always comes

My hair is Half way down my back



I have long layers



Its relaxed/straight



Its NOT thick its NOT that thin either a little lower medium.



I might want a perm but what are consequences that come with a perm and How do I make it stay curly longer?



I have straight, relaxed hair. I want curly hair but when when I use a curling iron it always comes off fast.

Okayy, I have Straight relaxed hair as well. I have tried many different things to try to get my hair to curl so i have a few tips for you. Number 1 DONT GET A PERM .... if you perm your hair you will find out the your straight relaxed hair will not go back to normal state it will frizz and thin out when your hair loses the permed curls....Number 2 BUY TRESEMME CURL ACTIVATOR STRAY it really works Number 3 USE A WIDE BARRELED CURLING IRON.....this way the curls will be bouncy but look natural....Number 4 USE A HAIRSPRAY THAT IS STRONG BUT NOT STICKY OR HARD...this way the curls will stay in place without being hard or wax-like.... Here are some step to create your desired effect..



1. blow dry your hair so it is slightly damp but not wet



2.separate hair into 2 halves and put one half in a loose ponytail



3. get a chunk of hair that you think is large enough to make a curl that you would like....



4. Spray hair with curl activator spray



5. rap hair into curling iron and hold for about 1 - 2 minutes depending on how tight you want the curl



5. Spray with hairspray



Continue steps 3,4 and 5 until hair is completly curled then spray whole head with a little more hair spray these curls should last the whole day



If you have any questions email me at flip.flop.xo@hotmail.com !!!!!! Your Welcome!!!!!



I have straight, relaxed hair. I want curly hair but when when I use a curling iron it always comes off fast.

when you find a way for your hair to stay...holla at ya girl cause i got the same problem!!



I have straight, relaxed hair. I want curly hair but when when I use a curling iron it always comes off fast.

Whoa, if you already relaxed your hair straight, the consequences of adding more chemicals to alter the texture of your hair again into a perm, can be quite detrimental to your strands. As well, perms can become quite frizzy, and after a month, when the roots come in, it can actually look quite frumpy and unpolished.



My advice to you, is to embrace your straight hair. If you do so happen to want it curly, I suggest hot rollers or a curling iron. You said that curling irons causes hair to go flat fast, but using a curl protectant can actually make the curls last longer. Use Loreal Studio Line Hot Curl; spray the product on 1-inch sections of hair and wrap the hair strands around a 1 inch CERAMIC curling iron. MAKE SURE that you start wrapping your hair at the ROOTS, and NOT at the end of the hair strands like you normally would. This gifts more lift and texture at the base, preventing your locks from falling flat. Then finish off the curl with a finishing spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment