Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

My hair is a dirty blonde color, very frizzy, and extremely curly, but flat on top. How can I style it so that it looks better. Any tips to blow drying?



Thanks!



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

When your hair is still wet, set them into curlers and let it air dry. Since its frizzy, before you put it into the curlers, put some anti frizz serum, you can get this at a local drugstore. Blow drying dries out your hair and makes it more frizzy, so try a ceramic flat iron to help style your hair. A ceramic one does less damage and makes your hair nice and straight. Also, remember to keep your hair healthy by giving your hair a treatment once and awhile!



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

what i would d in a situation like this is to go in a beauty salon or curl it



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

half up and half down. with a puff on top. use antifrizz gel.



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

I would just put it up in a ponytail.You could probebly do anything to it and id look good.



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

u need to deep condition your hair first thing, then u can use VO5 just rub some in your hands after u dry your hair and rub your hand through your hair and it will help keep the frizz under control



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

You may just need a change in routine. I gave up shampoos with detergents and adopted a more liberal use of conditioner. I only blowdry with a diffuser, and I don't dry all the way. This seems to help prevent some frizz. It greatly reduced my frizz and helped to define the culrs into better corkscrew shapes. You can check out the website below. The ladies there have been very helpful to me.



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

scrunch it then put on frizz ease by john frieda



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

Blow drying is the only way to flatten naturally curly hair, there are tons of products that will help however. using a relaxer and a large round brush when blow drying will help release the curl and active the relaxer. remember to moisturise, blow drying can take alot out of your hair, every now and then have an off day and let your hair relax... good luck



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

Sinice you say pretty, I assume a female.



How long is the hair? Is it fine in texture, or normal? Has it been permed in the last year? What shape is your face? Are your eyes dominant, either in shape or color? What are your cheekbones like? Do you usually wear makeup, and if so, contrasting, or highlighting, or simply a background blend?



All are questions a good stylist would want to consider before suggesting a style.



A question better asked when someone can actually see the face.



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

my hair is naturally curly and as it grows the length weighs it down, giving it flatness. Sometimes I will work a dab of styling gel into it, especially after I've washed and slightly towel-dried then I may or may not blow dry my hair. The frizzies at the end I usually will lop off.



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

If you have curly hair and don't like your frizz take a look at www.ouidad.com. I have wavy hair and this product line really helps with creating a better texture for curly hair. Make sure to look at the deep conditioner and the curl quench line. I really like it. Good luck!



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

Hair that's nice and long, wavy and curly below the shoulders is very sexy! No bangs. Grow them out. =%26lt;)



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

try straightening your hair.



I have curly hair. How can I style it so its pretty?

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows



French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment